Stone Harbor Property Owners may apply for a Kayak space starting March 1, 2019 and continuing until March 31, 2019, proof of property ownership is required. Spaces are limited to two (2) per property.
- A lottery drawing will be held on April 11, 2019 for the 96 Kayak storage spaces available. The Borough will notify the lottery winner via email.
- A sticker will be placed on each kayak, to indicate the owners name and contact information. Each owner will understand that the placement of the kayak at the Marina is done at their own risk, the Borough assumes no responsibility. There will be no charge for this registration.
- After June 30th, any empty storage space will be forfeited for the season and offered for use by another kayak owner on the waiting list, unless arrangements have been made with the Clerk’s office for a later placement date.
- Any registrant who, for whatever reason, does not plan to use the kayak space for the entire season (April 15 – November 15) but only a portion of the season should notify the Clerk’s office with such dates of occupancy. Vacant dates shall then be offered to another kayak owner on the waiting list.
- The Kayaks will only be stored at the Marina from April 15 – November 15 of each year and will then be removed from the area. Any Kayaks left at the Marina after November 15 will be impounded by the Stone Harbor Police Department.
Click the link below to access the Application which will only be accepted March 1, 2019 thru March 31, 2019. The application can be e-mailed to email@example.com or delivered in person to Borough Hall, Monday thru Friday 8:30am-4:00pm