January 19, 2024
A Message From the National Weather Service:
WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 PM EST THIS EVENING
* WHAT…Snow expected. Some rain may mix in this morning. Total snow accumulations of 2 to 4 inches. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.
* WHERE…Atlantic Coastal Cape May, Coastal Atlantic and Coastal Ocean.
* WHEN…Until 10 PM EST this evening.
* IMPACTS…Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS…Temperatures will rapidly drop into the teens late Friday night. Any untreated roads will become icy and dangerous. Areas of blowing snow are possible over the weekend.
PRECAUTIONARY/PREPAREDNESS ACTIONS… Slow down and use caution while traveling.
Borough of Stone Harbor 9508 Second Avenue Stone Harbor, New Jersey 08247 (609) 368-5102
Borough Hall Office Hours 8:30am to 4:00pm
Ask a question or give us feedback.
Check your inbox or spam folder now to confirm your subscription.
E-mail addresses provided become public information.
© Copyright opens in a new windowJoyceMedia.com