News & Announcements
- Borough of Stone Harbor Summer 2015 Newsletter
- A Message to Boaters from the Stone Harbor Police Department
- Stone Harbor 2015 Farmers Market Returns Sunday, June 14th, 8:00am!
- Sneak Peek into Stone Harbor Events in July
- Stone Harbor introduces Pickleball to 82nd Street Recreation!
- mPay2Park ~ Available in Stone Harbor
- Stone Harbor Point ~ A Very Special Place
- Tuesdays at the Tower: Stone Harbor Concert Series
- June Recreation Schedule
- Stone Harbor Dredge Update
- Garden State Parkway Closure - Traffic Detours
- Borough Achieves Sustainable Jersey "Bronze Certification"
- "Spring Clean Your Medicine Cabinet"
- Borough of Stone Harbor Adopts 2015 Budget
- Borough of Stone Harbor Spring 2015 Newsletter
- Stone Harbor Point Project Completed - Beach Reopened
- County to present new Library Design to Borough Council and Residents on Tuesday, March 17th, 2015
- STONE HARBOR BACK BAY DREDGE UPDATE
- Stone Harbor Bird Sanctuary ~ Update
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE from the Stone Harbor Utilities Department
- Borough of Stone Harbor Introduces 2015 Municipal Budget
- National Disaster Resilience Competition
- 2015 Seasonal Beach Tags Available
- Stone Harbor Point Restoration Project
- AC Electric ~ Available Energy Assistance Programs
- Stone Harbor Back Bay Dredge Update
- IRS Phone Scam
- "Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over"
- Press Release: Update on Stone Harbor Dredging Project
- Request for Proposal for Professional Animal Control Services
- Hydrant Flushing
- Borough of Stone Harbor applies for Open Space Funding for recreational improvements
- View newly released Video "GET THE POINT"
- View newly released Video "Shut it Down"
- Click here to view Dredge Management Plan Tasks 1 and 2
- Click Here to read DEP Release on Salt Water Marsh restoration project in Stone Harbor
- Borough Improves From Class 7 to Class 5 in Community Rating System
Welcome to to the Borough of Stone Harbor
We hope that you will use this site to discover all that Stone Harbor has to offer and to stay informed of what is happening in the Borough. We have designed this site to be a source of information for our residents, seasonal visitors, and guests as well as our business community. We hope that you will enjoy visiting “the Seashore at its Best”.
Suzanne M. Walters,