News & Announcements
- Townsend Inlet Bridge "CLOSED" Memorial Day Weekend
- 2015 Emergency Preparedness Conference - All Invited
- Travel Advisory ~ Road Closure
- 3rd Annual Spring Shorebird & Horseshoe Crab Festival
- Stone Harbor Dredge Update
- Garden State Parkway Closure - Traffic Detours
- Stone Harbor Recreation: May Activity Schedule
- Third Avenue Paving Project - NO PARKING!
- Borough Achieves Sustainable Jersey "Bronze Certification"
- "Spring Clean Your Medicine Cabinet"
- 2015 Stone Harbor Beach Opening: May 22
- Borough of Stone Harbor Adopts 2015 Budget
- Borough of Stone Harbor Spring 2015 Newsletter
- Stone Harbor Beach Sweep ~ Saturday, April 25th
- Stone Harbor Point Project Completed - Beach Reopened
- Next Bulk Trash Pick Up Day ~ May 4th
- County to present new Library Design to Borough Council and Residents on Tuesday, March 17th, 2015
- A Message from Stone Harbor Police Chief
- STONE HARBOR BACK BAY DREDGE UPDATE
- Stone Harbor Bird Sanctuary ~ Update
- IMPORTANT MESSAGE from the Stone Harbor Utilities Department
- Borough of Stone Harbor Introduces 2015 Municipal Budget
- National Disaster Resilience Competition
- 2015 Seasonal Beach Tags Available
- Stone Harbor Point Restoration Project
- AC Electric ~ Available Energy Assistance Programs
- Stone Harbor Back Bay Dredge Update
- IRS Phone Scam
- "Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over"
- Be Sure To Winterize Your Property
- Press Release: Update on Stone Harbor Dredging Project
- Request for Proposals for Beach Concession Stands for the Borough of Stone Harbor
- Request for Proposal for Professional Animal Control Services
- Hydrant Flushing
- Borough Council to review proposal for upgrades to playground at Chelsea Park and seek approval to apply for Cape May County Open Space funding
- Borough of Stone Harbor applies for Open Space Funding for recreational improvements
- View newly released Video "GET THE POINT"
- View newly released Video "Shut it Down"
- Click here to view Dredge Management Plan Tasks 1 and 2
- Click Here to read DEP Release on Salt Water Marsh restoration project in Stone Harbor
- Borough Improves From Class 7 to Class 5 in Community Rating System
Welcome to to the Borough of Stone Harbor
We hope that you will use this site to discover all that Stone Harbor has to offer and to stay informed of what is happening in the Borough. We have designed this site to be a source of information for our residents, seasonal visitors, and guests as well as our business community. We hope that you will enjoy visiting “the Seashore at its Best”.
Suzanne M. Walters,